Most people eat eggs during breakfast. Study says, eggs served during breakfast gives your body the energy you need for the day.
In my case, I eat eggs anytime of the day. It's not just because my breakfast hours are different. It's because I work most of the time at home, and at the coffee shop, but most of the time at home. No matter how busy I could be, I always get that chance to cook or, simply, boil an egg.
Today, I have a cheesy spinach omelet. This can be paired with something less tasty like a bland bread as not to overpower the dish.
Slice of butter
2-3 beaten eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the cheese into the beaten eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and a tablespoon of water into the mixture.
- Put oil in the skillet.
- Melt the butter into the oil
- Brown the garlic.
- Cook the chopped bacon.
- Add the spinach. Cook it until wilted.
- Add the egg mixture.
- Cook it in slow heat and make sure to cover it. Alternately, you can cook it in the oven.